NEXGEN Asset Management is looking for a Client Education Specialist to join their Client Success team. NEXGEN's Client Success Team is focused on delivering exceptional customer service, learning tools, training resources, and engagement opportunities for clients to ensure they're using NEXGEN to meet their asset management goals. The Client Success Team leads software trainings, hosts online webinars, moderates NEXGEN's online community space, and runs the NEXGEN support portal. Join our team's education division to help new users of our software learn the system and make a lasting impact with their organizations.
To excel in this role, you should be excellent in verbal and written communication and be unafraid when talking to large groups. We are looking for an extroverted personality that is comfortable presenting to groups of various backgrounds and is willing to travel to new places to conduct in-person trainings.
The perfect candidate would be someone with teaching, training, and/or facilitation experience that enjoys solving complex problems or prefers to explore technical applications. Applicants confident with online learning tools and interested in building online community spaces are also encouraged to apply.
This position is remote friendly! Our main office is located in Sacramento, California but applicants in other areas are encouraged to apply as long as they live within 2 hours of a major airport and can work from 7AM - 4 PM EST or PST. (Hired applicants will be asked to work PST hours until they are able to operate independently).
- Effectively lead in-person and virtual trainings with clients that focus on learning objectives.
- Oversee deliverables for major training projects and meet deadlines.
- Create learning content using UDL methods.
- Prepare and plan webinar content for existing clients to increase engagement.
- Evaluate existing training practices and adjust as needed to improve the learner experience.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to prepare training content for major trainings.
- Document new features via knowledge base articles, interactive coursework, and/or short videos.
- Travel as needed to client sites, up to 25% of role responsibilities.
- Serve as a NEXGEN product expert.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, English, Teaching or relevant field. High school diploma candidates with the required experience can also be considered.
- 3+ years of experience as a Teacher, Trainer, Tutor, or other relevant position. (Applicants with less experience are still encouraged to apply)
- Experience creating online or in-person training content.
- Presentation/facilitation experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a team with a positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Salary range of $50,000 - $70,000/year based on experience.
What is NEXGEN Asset Management?
NEXGEN Asset Management is an Enterprise Asset Management system that allows cities, utilities, and facilities increase the longevity of their assets. Founded by an engineer frustrated with the lack of effective asset management tools, NEXGEN has grown to a prominent software organization that keeps its clients at the heart of everything they do.
NEXGEN Core Values
- Do the right thing & not be afraid of taking smart risk
- Be bold and make intelligent decisions
- Take initiative even when faced with adversity
- Promote innovation & continuous improvement
- Approach work with intellectual curiosity
- Follow the best practices of the industry
- Treat others with respect & professionalism
- Be honest, open, and forthright
- Approach the organization, clients and team with integrity
- Anticipate & take the initiative to achieve results
- Be aware of situation and environment
- Anticipate needs and take initiative to address
- Deliver exceptional results
- Hold yourself accountable to deliverables and deadlines
- Strive for excellence
- Build a community of co-workers and clients
- Family-driven culture of teamwork
- Connect on a personal level with team and clients
Why Work at NEXGEN?
NEXGEN team members like to joke that NEXGEN's unofficial motto is "Hawaiian Vibe, Manhattan Drive". Team members at NEXGEN experience a laid back work environment that still focuses on results and achievement. Our office is dog-friendly so you always have a furry friend to say hello to and we believe in promoting from within. NEXGEN is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Submit an application today or visit our website at nexgenam.com to learn more about us!
- NEXGEN is an equal opportunity employer.
- The salary range listed is the starting range for applicants and is based on prior experience and an applicant's interview.
- NEXGEN offers excellent benefits.
- Applicants willing to grow with the organization are encouraged to apply.