NEXGEN Asset Management is looking for a Client Success Specialist to join their Client Success team. NEXGEN's Client Success Team is focused on delivering exceptional customer service, learning tools, training resources, and engagement opportunities for clients to ensure they're using NEXGEN to meet their asset management goals. The Client Success Team leads software trainings, hosts online webinars, moderates NEXGEN's online community space, and runs the NEXGEN support portal. Join our team's Success division to help triage support tickets via our ticket portal and help direct clients to the proper channels.
To excel in this role, you should be excellent in verbal and written communication and be comfortable communicating with clients via email. We are looking for a detail oriented candidate that enjoys solving complex problems and can work independently.
The perfect candidate would be very resourceful and comfortable with software applications. Exceptional applications will have excellent customer service, be willing to advocate for client needs, and be willing to analyze support data and identify process gaps. Coachable and tech savvy candidates are encouraged to apply.
This position is remote friendly! Our main office is located in Sacramento, California but applicants in other areas are encouraged to apply as long as they can work from 7AM - 4 PM EST or PST. (Hired applicants will be asked to work PST hours until they are able to operate independently).
- Effectively triage support tickets and direct them to the proper department.
- Effectively communicate with clients via email, phone, or video call.
- Provide recommendations to clients on software best practices.
- Properly document reported issues and provide detailed notes on steps taken.
- Recreate client submitted issues.
- Tag support tickets appropriately.
- Analyze ticket data and identify stagnating tickets.
- Collaborate with different departments to prioritize issues as needed and decrease resolution time.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly support ticket reports as needed.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to learn new software features.
- Serve as a NEXGEN product expert.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of experience in customer service or a technical support role. (Applicants with less experience are still encouraged to apply)
- Experience analyzing data and working with data tools like Excel and Zoho Analytics.
- Experience with support ticket portals a plus but not needed.
- SQL, database query knowledge a plus but not needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a team with a positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Starting salary range of $50,000 - $70,000/year based on experience.
What is NEXGEN Asset Management?
NEXGEN Asset Management is an Enterprise Asset Management system that allows cities, utilities, and facilities increase the longevity of their assets. Founded by an engineer frustrated with the lack of effective asset management tools, NEXGEN has grown to a prominent software organization that keeps its clients at the heart of everything they do.
NEXGEN Core Values
- Do the right thing & not be afraid of taking smart risk
- Be bold and make intelligent decisions
- Take initiative even when faced with adversity
- Promote innovation & continuous improvement
- Approach work with intellectual curiosity
- Follow the best practices of the industry
- Treat others with respect & professionalism
- Be honest, open, and forthright
- Approach the organization, clients and team with integrity
- Anticipate & take the initiative to achieve results
- Be aware of situation and environment
- Anticipate needs and take initiative to address
- Deliver exceptional results
- Hold yourself accountable to deliverables and deadlines
- Strive for excellence
- Build a community of co-workers and clients
- Family-driven culture of teamwork
- Connect on a personal level with team and clients
Why Work at NEXGEN?
NEXGEN team members like to joke that NEXGEN's unofficial motto is "Hawaiian Vibe, Manhattan Drive". Team members at NEXGEN experience a laid back work environment that still focuses on results and achievement. Our office is dog-friendly so you always have a furry friend to say hello to and we believe in promoting from within. NEXGEN is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Submit an application today or visit our website at nexgenam.com to learn more about us!
- NEXGEN is an equal opportunity employer.
- The salary range listed is the starting range for applicants and is based on prior experience and an applicant's interview.
- NEXGEN offers excellent benefits.
- Applicants willing to grow with the organization are encouraged to apply.